– Social Innovation Summit 2018 –
JOINT VISION. COLLECTIVE ACTION. BETTER FUTURE.
The Social Innovation Summit #SIS18 is a two day international event the on 9th and 10th March 2018 that addresses relevant topics in the context of social innovation and entrepreneurship.
We want to
- create a common understanding of „social innovation“* to
- drive collaboration accross sectors in order to
- achieve collective impact**.
This is not a usual conference about technology, digitalisation, startups, corporates or businesses of any kind. It is about using technologies, concepts, institutions and scalable solutions to create a better world.
* We define social innovation as the development and proliferation of solutions to societal and environmental challenges (such as climate change, migration, digitalisation).
**Collective impact occurs when organizations from different sectors agree to solve a specific social problem using a common agenda, aligning their efforts, and using common measures of success.